I don't know where February has gone.
It's seems that the new year is moving on just as every new year seems to - January and February fly by and at some point March hits you in the face and life starts to take a slow turn.Still, I am happy to admit that though my blog entries have almost ceased to exist, I have not taken a moment to stop reading (and I hopefully never will!) I have a bunch of books just waiting to be mentioned here on the blog including an AMAZING 15 book set of Roald Dahl's classics (Pictured to the right) gifted to me for Valentine's day. (Yes I realize it is dorky to receive books as and I also realize that you may be jealous of me for having such an awesome Valentine as well!!! Anyway - I have NEVER read any of them and am very excited to get started! I'm thinking of making it an entire month project for March - maybe title it March along with Roald Dahl or March Madness with Roald Dahl... I don't know.
So, now that I have used life as an excuse to ignore updating my reading list, I will begin to post about some of the awesome books I have been reading and am looking forward to read!
No comments:
Post a Comment